Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks

We started off our holiday weekend on Wednesday, we met up with the Trapp's for dinner at the Spectrum. After dinner the boys went on the carousel, the boys were very well behaved so it was a nice reward.

Uncle Eric and Noah.....
 


 


On Thursday we woke up and had a big breakfast and then headed out to Temecula for dinner with my family. It was a great time and the boys really love playing with there cousins and having fun. Grandma Dayle even pulled out the china it was so nice! It almost made me wish that I had China to pull out, I guess I will just have to get a nice set of dishes.

The kids table
 

Ryder was in heaven, he wouldn't even look at the camera.
 
Posted by Picasa




We had a great time it was so nice to spend the day with our family and loved ones. I only wish there wasn't so much traffic driving out to Temecula!!

No comments: