Monday, November 23, 2009

Elf...


Last week Noah's preschool teacher showed this to us and I had to have it. I am all about Christmas traditions and this is one that I know we will just love.

If you are like us we have already threatened Santa is watching....yeah it is before Thanksgiving. Well with the elf you set him out and tell the kiddos that the elf is always watching even when Mommy and Daddy aren't in the room. He goes and reports to Santa every night (the parents move the elf every night and the kids find him in the morning) There is a cute story that comes with it.

Jeff ordered it on Amazon last week, I can't wait for it to get here so we can start a new tradition this year!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, we have that! My mom sent it to me last year. THanks again for playing Santa for me today!!!!

Cardon Family said...

I have been wanting to get that too! Maybe this is the year to start that tradition as well!