Saturday, November 21, 2009

This Week in Pictures

I am back from my crazy trip. At least for the day.

Besides all the crazy crazy things this week we did manage to have a little fun....
Sawyer our little crazy man loves the fake vampire teeth.....


We did manage a great day at Disneyland with Gavin, Lisa and Caitlin. It was not crowded or too hot. It was a great time! Me and Ry on It's a Small World.


After this ride Sawyer gave up his paci for a lollipop. It has been pretty good. He has stopped asking about it!



Today was Noah's last day of soccer. He really had a great time. The first few games were a little rocky. But a few weeks ago I told him to pretend the ball was Darth Vadar's head.....which totally worked and he has played much better since. Last week he even scored....it was for the wrong team but hey a goal is a goal and we celebrated just the same. It was so fun to have a few of our church friends on the team too!!! Thanks Sharks for an awesome season!!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Four on Board said...

Hey we know the coach Chris Johnson! We LOVE their family! SO MUCH FUN! I cannot wait for sports age!!!

Bethany said...

OK, I was supposed to work on my calling after chatting with you and now I'm blogging. What a cute pic of the babies! I love the Darth Vadar part! Thanks for being such an awesome team mom!!!!

Darci said...

oh I miss Disneyland! We really need to go now that I am better and ready to get out, but I should wait until P is alittle older. Love the Darth Vader trick, so cute.