Friday, May 1, 2009

Monday PCC

On Monday we headed to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We met up with the whole gang.....there was us Grandma Jody, Grandpa Rich, Nana, Papa, Aunt Lisa, Dave, Heidi, Nicole, Jason, Jack, Kari, Jon, Kasey, Jessica, David and Taylee. TWENTY of us. It was such a fun time. It is such a cool place and the kids had a ton of fun wandering around looking at all the Hawaiian villages. The highlight was definitely the end of the night at the big show.....the boys LOVED the fire dancers.

The pictures are refusing to upload so I will have to add the rest later.
In one of the villages they gave you a ukulele lesson. SAwyer was in heaven with the mini guitar and was super ticked when it was time to move on....think screaming lots of screaming.



Noah and Jessica in front of a huge ship similar to what was used to travel back and forth among the islands. Jessica is so great with the little ones.

HUla hula....Jeff even tried. It was so funny I wish I could get the video to upload.




POY....YUCK. Noah has the worst gag reflex he almost threw up luckily I had some trail mix in my bag.


This guy was about to get the pig out of the ground to take to one of the luau's.


Jeff got one of these yummy pina colada's when we came here six years ago on our honeymoon. And had to have on again. THe boys loved it!


Best villages....Tattoos Noah loved getting the tattoo, watching the guy climb the tree and of course playing with fire. Sawyer it was all about the mini guitar.

7 comments:

karin said...

How fun to be there with your boys and to have some helpers (20 of you, wow). Hope you can get those photos uploaded once you get back.

Katie Anderson said...

I know jealousy is a very bad thing BUT I'm super-duper jealous! I love Hawaii and I want to be there right now. Next time, I'm hiding in your bag! I hope you have a great rest of your trip and we will chat all about it when you get home:)

Lisa said...

What a fun day we all had. I'm glad we all got to share it together....
Love ya...

Karilyn Carreon said...

you are tooo quick for me! I have just started editing my pictures! I miss Hawaii already!

Tiersha said...

Looks like you had fun. Why did I think you left the boys at home?

Aaron Shaw said...

Sounds like fun. Tell the Pyles I said Hello.

Bethany said...

That drink look so good! I want to go to Hawaii! Glad you got to go!