Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Turkey Day: from my Turkey's (one is missing, and really right now he is my biggest turkey)
1. I am thankful for family, I love getting together, playing games and having fun. I love that my brother will be home and last night we got to see Jeff's family and the cousins. Noah and Jenna had a lot of fun together and really we wish we saw them more!
2. I am thankful that it is a four day weekend. Thank goodness.
3. I am thankful that I am the only girl around here....YES this is a new development. But I am I like being spoiled rotten, getting my nails done and buying clothes. Really I am lucky. I know I wouldn't be as spoiled if we had a girl.
4. I am thankful for the rain! I love the rain and I love that it finally feels like winter around here!
5. I am thankful for earings.....recently I have been obsessed (thanks Bethany) Really they make every outfit cuter!
6. I am thankful that I have NEVER had to cook a Thanksgiving meal. I know I will have to someday but really Have you seen my kitchen I don't think a turkey would fit in it.
7. I am thankful for immunizations.....really this sounds horrible and mean but Ryder has been so happy since he got his shots on Tuesday. Sad but really what was in that stuff he is so smiley and happy.
8. I am thankful for healthy kids. They are all growing and thriving and are just getting bigger everyday.
9. I am thankful for snapfish. I got the free book from Oprah and I have loved looking through the book. Really it makes me want to scrapbook.
10. and finally I am thankful that finally tomorrow I get to put up my tree and all other Christmas decor!!
I hope everyone has a safe wonderful holiday. And be thankful! I know I am!
Posted by Abby at 9:04 AM