Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Four months already?
I know I say this every month, but really it is going way too fast!! I love this sweetie, these last four months of my life really have been the most challenging....I feel like Ryder is finally getting back to his cute sweet self. Here are some of things he loves:
1. His car seat....really he sleeps in it every single night and refuses to sleep in the bassinet.
2. He likes soft blankets to wrap up in....I need to get to making him one for Christmas I am going on a fabric hunt tomorrow.
3. He likes to stay up late, I think he knows this is the only time he gets mom and dad 100%. I wish that would help him sleep longer but nope.
4. He loves his big brothers he loves when they talk to him and pay attention to him.
5. He loves to talk
6. He loves to suck on his fingers....he refuses the pacifier and yes I am still trying to force it on him I know I am horrible but seriously I don't know what to do if my kids don't have some kind of security blanket.
We love our little Ryguy as Sawyer says...or that is what it sounds like!!
And finally Happy day of birth to this girl.....doesn't she have the cutest family!! I love you to death Cari and I hope you have a fabulous day and that all you birthday wishes come true. I miss those good old days of sitting on the couch all fat and pregnant,well me fat and pregnant you just cute and pregnant. I can't believe how fast the years go by!! Happy Day!!!
Posted by Abby at 4:05 PM