Thursday, February 4, 2010

Early Celebration

After working all day Saturday to clean and fill up our dumpster Jeff and I went out for an early Valentines celebration. We went on a Gondola ride around Newport harbor. I told Jeff a year ago that I wanted to do this and I was so touched when he remembered. It was so fun to ride around the harbor looking at all the beautiful homes. The moon was extra bright and looked so beautiful.
They take a Polaroid of you before you go, Sorry for the horrible quality I then took it on my iPhone.



Afterwards we went to Cheesecake Factory it was so yummy I LOVED the 30th anniversary cheesecake. It was a great date night!! Much needed!! Thanks babe for such a great a wonderful date!! And thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching the boys so we could have a great night!!

2 comments:

Larsens said...

Thats a great date. I also love the 30th cheesecake!

cari said...

You're such a lucky girl! What is the 30th Anniversary cheesecake?