Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Groceries

Sawyer and I Went with Noah's preschool class to the Grocery Store. The kids loved it!! Sadly I carried around the camera with out the memory card. But luckily I had my phone.





They decorated cookies, saw how the deli slicer works, watered produce, went throught the fridge and freezer. Stater Brothers did an awesome job!!





Thanks everyone for worrying about me. Today I wasn't dizzy so that is an improvement.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Aaron Shaw said...

Cool! Keep getting better.

karin said...

Sounds and looks like fun. I am glad you are feeling better. Hopefully you will stay better.

The Four on Board said...

why are you dizzzy? is it the sinus problems?? ugh abby i totally know how you feel i think...i had cat scan after cat scan after medicine. its not fair and i dont know why it ended up going away really. doesnt make sense. mine was from november and finally left me in may . :(

Anonymous said...

I totally love your picture of your feet in the sand. I should put some sand in a box (pretending that we are at the beach), and do the same thing. I love it. Way cute!