Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Over

I can't believe that Christmas came and went. All thats left is a messy house and four pictures. That's right four. Sad day. I really really need to be better about getting out the camera....hmmm I feel a New Years Resolution coming on.

We started the festivities out with Church with the Trapp side of the family, after church we headed to Islands for dinner. The kids loved running around and getting all there wiggles out. Afterwards we went to Jeff's Dad's for presents and dessert. Noah was all about Christmas this year. Sawyer really only cares to open one present after that we had to pretty much open them for him, he was excited about them once the wrapping was off and he realized they were his. Ryder was content with gift bags. Poor guy has been terribly fussy the last few days. I am crossing my fingers that it is teething 2yr molars....the pits.

(the only picture I took Christmas Eve)
 


For the last two year we have spent at home which I love. We went home and opened jammies and new blankets and then Jeff read the boys the Christmas story.
 


Santa brought the boys lots of goodies a big hit was the doughnuts in there stockings.
 

 

We then headed out to Temecula to enjoy the day with my family. I love this time of year. I just need to learn to mellow out and enjoy it. (another new years resolution) But we had a wonderful Christmas. And have been so blessed this year!!

We hope you all had a very Merry Chritmas!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shanda said...

It looks like you had a blast this christmas whaoooo. It is sad when it is all oven.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-pete-untuk-kesehatan