Monday, June 30, 2008

The Festivities....



eew...I just typed this whole long post and then deleted....dumb blogger.
Even though Jeff was sick we did find a few ways to celebrate yesterday....the boys and I let him sleep until 8....which around here is HUGE....since I am not cooking these days he got breakfast in bed of a blueberry muffin...thanks Costco. We spent the day being lazy on the couch and then decided we needed a change of scenery and went to Jeff's Mom's for dinner. Rich BBQ some yummy hamburgers and we had fun just being spoiled. Jody even made Noah's request of a Mickey Mouse cake....


Jeff was even more excited to come home to find that his Dad had dropped off his present of Aerosmith Guitar Hero....I know he wasn't feeling well as he opted to not play it and went to bed??? What??? So I think I know what he will be doing in the coming weekends and evenings!!

I was telling Jeff how sad I was he was having a lame birthday and he reminded me that last year was worst because he had to move on his birthday...funny the things we remember because I was less than thrilled to move and really don't remember being concerned with him moving on HIS day. Funny what a difference a year makes...I am pretty sure he thought I would only last a few months here.
It was a good celebration and if anyone wants to join us we still have a few more weeks of bedrest/guitar hero....I will even share the couch with you.
Happy 100th post to my blog!!! Can you tell I am an addict?!!

5 comments:

karin said...

I am totally coming over and rocking out to Guitar Hero.
I am glad that you live near your awesome MIL that can help with stuff while you are stuck on the couch (kind of).

Darci said...

I was totally did the 100th post thing too, I am an addict also.

I swear everyone has Guitar hero, I just do not understand all the hype.

Aaron Shaw said...

Dang does Jeff's dad want to adopt another son? Or maybe he just wants to give me guitar hero for my b-day. Lucky!!! Awesome about the 100th post, keep them coming! and holy COW mister photogenic Noah. How do you and he do it???

Cardon Family said...

I am so glad you found our blog! I love finding people on here...it is just a good way to keep in touch! That stinks that you are on bedrest....hopefully not for much longer! Your boys are darling!

Courtney N said...

Oh yes! Guitar Hero is totally AWESOME!!