Sunday, November 28, 2010

4 1/2 days OFF!!!

Jeff got off at noon on Wednesday! Thanksgiving week is quickly becoming a favorite week of mine. It is SO nice to have Jeff home. He is such an awesome Dad and helps me so much so it is so nice to have him home!!! Wednesday when Jeff got home we decided to take the boys bowling. We have taken them before but it was nice to go and all three of them could bowl. They had a blast. I forgot how painful it is to bowl pregnant. I am not sure what it is but I was dying about half way through but the boys happily took my turn. Me and my Sawyerbop........





Noah got really good by the end and wanted to keep going......








So excited to get started.......






After bowling we took the boys home for naps and then went to dinner with Jeff's dad and family since we weren't going to be spending Thanksgiving with them.


Thursday we headed out to Temecula. It was a great day.....We were lucky enough to be able to spend the night at Cari and Sam's it was so fun for the boys who got to spend the night with all the boy cousins. Noah said it was the best day ever.....and that he wants to move to Temecula so he can live by his cousins. They have so much fun together and it is so nice because they all play really well together.

Are these two twins or what?? They are seriously two peas in a pod. Wrecking all that is in there path. I can't even believe how much they feed off eachother! Ryder winking......

Sawyer is such a ham...........

Some of the cousins dog piling on the couch.........




The boys playing Risk...............




On Friday we went with my family to go see Tangled....It was SO cute!! I loved it. The boys had a lot of fun. It has been a really long time since all of my family has gone to the movies together.
Then we went back to my mom's and had left overs. It was so fun. I was so glad we spent the night even though I get so anxious/obnoxious. I get so worried about schedules sleeping and blah blah. It was worth it.
Saturday I got to go to Jeff's cousin Ryan's wife Missy's baby shower. It was so fun to see a lot of Jeff's cousins and Aunts and get to talk to them sans children. Which is always a treat. Missy and Ryan are having a boy and our babies are going to be probably a few days a part. We are so excited for them to be coming back to so-cal!! Jeff spent the day putting up lights and decorating outisde. The house looks AWESOME!!
It has been so nice having Jeff home. Not looking forward to getting back to life tomorrow!







No comments: