Friday, May 7, 2010

Thinking

I'm thinking I'm thinking

Wouldn't it be nice to be a kid again and fall asleep anywhere.






I am not such a fan of Sherlock Holmes we are watching it right now and I am BORED.....sorry babe :)

I registered my "big" baby yesterday for kindergarten I am actually just sick over the fact that he is old enough to go to school. He is getting SO big! It is my favorite when Jeff tells him we are going to put a book on his head to keep him from growing

I have been getting HORRIBLE canker-sores all over my tongue everytime I eat nuts. It is really rather annoying they hurt SO bad.

My baby is no longer a baby but I am glad he still wants to cuddle or I would be SAD.

We have famlily pictures tomorrow and I still have no clue what I am wearing. Talk about stress.

I'm absolutely in Love with my Kindle. I have been reading like crazy. The best feature is it syncs to my iPhone and I can read wherever I am.
So if you have any good book recommendations pass them along.


I am working on not being SO sensitive but thinks others should do the same. It's only fair??

I am thinking of happiness, that it's a choice and I love the new sign I made to remind me as I leave the house. It has made a huge difference.

I am thinking it's time for some change.....just not sure what I want to change first

Ok I am done sorry for the random blog post but this is what happens as a result of boredom.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

karin said...

I like this post. I think about a lot of the same things you do but then I have to remind myself that I am having a baby any day and that can be my change and I can't do other things for that reason. But I liked Sherlock Holmes but I was in the moodto watch something like that. I think that affects wether or not I like a movie or not, if I am not in the mood for a chick flick, I hate it. There is my rambling, I think my status update will be rambling too.

Melissa said...

Your funny but sometimes it just feels good to get all of those thoughts that are constantly going through your mind down.