Sunday, May 9, 2010

My life as a Mom

My life as a Mom is many things........
Fun moments.......



Silly faces....




Pure exhaustion.......




Tender and sweet.........



And happy.....(except when this one gave me a full blown heart attack yesterday) more on that later :)


I learned it all from my wonderful Mommy. Who taught me everything I know and who helps me SO much. Thanks Grammy for always loving me and my boys!! Happy Mothers Day!

I couldn't do any of it without him I love you babe!....and to Jeff's mom who raised such a great man and I am so lucky! Happy Mothers Day Grandma Jody!


Happy Mothers day all. Hope your day has been as fabulous as mine!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I posted a picture of that "heart attack" moment on FB.....and glad to see that Jeff is alive and well! We love you...missed having you with us for a delicious mother's day dinner...and dessert! You are a great mommy...your boys are so lucky!