Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall at Disneyland!

Last night we met up at Disneyland with Ryan and Missy. I love fall at Disneyland, I only wish it was cooler. It didn't get cold enough for me to get my favorite hot chocolate =( Maybe next time! Grandma Jody offered to keep Ryder so I headed up with Noah and Sawyer before everyone got off of work. It was a great afternoon. I was amazed how easy it was with only two kids!

First we had to go to California Adventure....I love this age of my kids the BELIEVE everything! Noah really thinks that the candy corn grows in the ground like they have it at California Adventure....so cute!


We of course had to hit up the Bugs life movie!



Noah had fun taking pictures of mommy and Sawyer.....


The boys asked about every twenty minutes when Ryan and Missy were going to get there.....we tortured them with the jungle cruise.....I think Sawyer knew that Missy would be sad that we didn't have the baby so he made sure to act like a baby so she wouldn't feel left out. He kept asking Missy if he could hold her....which is what he says when he wants to be held!



Us waiting for the haunted mansion....


Visiting Jack on the Haunted Mansion....


Sawyer was EXHAUSTED!


We had and awesome time and can't wait to go back again VERY soon!

3 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

So fun! We went a few weeks ago...my first time during the fall and it is by far my favorite! BTW your friend's husbad totally looks like one of the guys from NSYNC! :)

Hancocks said...

So jealous! I MISS Disneyland so bad! This time of year is so awesome there! Glad you had such a good time!

karin said...

I should have gone with you! I need to go again, soon.