Sunday, December 28, 2008

BIG Wheel......




When Jeff and I were both little we each had a big wheel. We both have very fond memories of the big wheel. And when we saw one at Target we both wanted our boys to have one someday. Well Grandpa and Grandma Trapp delivered and Noah got a big wheel for Christmas. And to say that the set up was crazy would be an understatement. While I was out shopping the day after Christmas I got a few phone calls from Jeff. One was go buy another big wheel I think I ruined it. Luckily he figured it out and was able to fix the big wheel. Noah was so excited. He loved taking it outside for a spin. He needs a little practice he wants to go super fast! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the great gift and a lesson in patience for Jeff!!! And thanks Jeff for taking the time to put it together!!

4 comments:

karin said...

I love Big Wheels too. Maybe that is what my boys can get for their birthdays this year.

Bethany said...

I LOVED my big wheel. We had a long driveway, it was the best for my big wheel. I remember turning it upside down and pushing the pedals with my hands to spin the wheel in order to "make icecream."

cari said...

Okay I was going to say exactly what Bethany said but now I guess I don't need to. Big wheels are so cool.

cari said...

Oh, and I love that he has his helmet on while he is riding it. How did we ever survive growing up?