Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back 2 School

Summer came and went. The boys were total troopers. We really didn't do much except our big trip to Hawaii. I loved the two month summer. While I still think it is way way too hot for them to be at school I do like that I didn't get the end of summer woes like usual.

We made a very last minute decision to put the boys back at our neighborhood school. The Charter school changed a few things and we no longer felt that it was the best decision especially with a new baby coming so soon.

Noah got Mrs. Jones for 2nd grade and Sawyer got Mrs. Ciota. So far we are thrilled with both of there teachers. Noah's class has about 24 kids and Sawyer's poor teacher has 32 Kinders for a full day. I don't know how she does it.
Ryder also started his first year at Ms Michelle's and is getting used to a new routine and it has been a huge adjustment for him to be home all day by himself. He is so bored with out them.
Rhys and I spend our days in the car shuttling back and forth.

No comments: