Monday, May 23, 2011

Mothers Day Weekend....

I was a lame picture taker over Mothers day weekend. But we had such a great weekend out in Temecula. We went out to Taylee's baptism. After the Baptism I went with Leslie and my mom to take pictures of Leslie going off to prom. After that we went back to Cari and Sam's house where we had yummy pizza's on the BBQ.

Anderson was so cute with Rhys. He just wanted to hold him and give him LOVES!!



Leslie and her prom date!






















Briar and Leslie








Sunday was a great day as well. I woke up early to my Dad, Jeff and the boys making my mom and I breakfast in bed. Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. It was the highlight of the day being with my mom and sharing breakfast in bed with her. Afterwards we went to Jeff's cousin Zach's homecoming. It was a great weekend! I loved being spoiled!!

1 comment:

The Four on Board said...

thats REALLY cute..you and your mom getting served together..i love it!