Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day Celebrations

By far my favorite thing about Mothers Day is celebrating with my little boys at school.

Thursday I went to a Luncheon with Sawyer put on by his preschool. They do such a cute lunch and I love spending time with him and his friends and hearing about his day to day activities. We had a yummy lunch made a craft and the kids sang.......


On Friday Noah's kindergarten class put on a cute mothers day fashion show. It was so fun to spend time with him and see him so excited to show me the things he made.









It was a great start to Mothers Day weekend. I so needed this day like I said in my last post these last few months have been rough. It was nice to be able to be reminded of why I do this and that I love my family very much. Although it is a huge challenge I wouldn't trade being there mom for anything!

't






No comments: