Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Celebrate


On Saturday we had a small get together for Ryder's birthday. Grandma Jody and Papa Rich heated up the pool and threw a killer party! The boys LOVE to swim and had fun playing in the water. My mom and dad came down and the boys were especially excited to have both Grampy and Papa Rich playing with them in the pool.

Jeff was the patient BBQ master. Grilling tons of chicken and hotdogs. Ryder loved his cake and especially enjoyed blowing out the candles. My friend Kelly gave me a great idea for an ice cream cake and it turned out so yummy. It will definitely be a new Birthday favorite. Thanks Kelly.

I am horrible at getting picutres I need to turn the camera over so I can make sure to get good shots. Next party for sure!

Ryder was so spoiled and has been having TONS of fun playing with his new toys. He doesn't really have anything of his own so he has been loving his stuff.

Thanks family for coming and spoiling our little guy! We love you!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron Shaw said...

Ryder looks a lot like Sawyer in these pictures. I get them mixed up!!!