Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last T-Ball game






Saturday was Noah's last T-Ball game. Noah really loved T-Ball and is already talking about playing again!!

Here he is getting his trophey with Coach Jon.


Noah with a few of his friends from church.....

Last time up to bat. He refused to let the coach pitch to him
when I asked him why he said Mom it is T-ball you have to
hit off the T. Funny kid.



Really dark photo. But poor Ryder gets stuck in the stroller
he does well as long as he has LOTS of food!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

karin said...

I feel the same way, Noah. We had a grouchy grandpa that wanted to pitch to his grandson and then would grumble when we couldn't hit it. The kid was a good player too, I think his grandpa made him nervous- he made me nervous.
I think we are doing soccer for summer because I don't know what I would do without a game to go to on Saturday morning.

Bethany said...

T-ball was fun!! Glad we got to play together! Soccer in the fall!

Bethany said...

Oh, and THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the Team mom gift. That was super sweet of you!!!