Monday, September 28, 2009

phew.....

This week was all consumed with baby showers, sewing and being busy busy. Last Friday was our Enrichment activity it had me stressed to the max. Then Jeff was gone to BYU for the Florida game....too bad they got killed. But he assures me he still had fun! I did a ton of sewing this week. I am just making stuff up as I go along so it has been fun to experiment with different things.

Saturday after celebrating Cari's baby we headed down to Sea World. We had a good time it wasn't very crowded so we had a good time and then of course we headed to El Indio. It was a great weekend. I just love spending time with my cute little family!




4 comments:

karin said...

And you still have the energy to post about it. You amaze me. You didn't even mention your dental work that you snuck into you busy week.

Aaron Shaw said...

Whatever, Jeff doesn't say hi when he's in town??? You do have cute kids!

Aubrey Leong said...

You need to post your sewing projects...I want to see :)

Katie Anderson said...

Part of that sewing was my fault! I LOVE the gifts...they are awesome!