Monday, February 23, 2009

"Grumpiest Place On Earth"


You already know that I love DISNEYLAND....I go there ALL the time and it generally makes me SO happy. Well today was grumpy workers at Disneyland day. Do these people realize where they work that they get paid to be annoyingly giddy. Well they didn't get there Mickey memo this morning! First going to get on the tram Mr. Tram Man decided to yell at my friend Lisa telling her to back up and get away...chill man you work the tram at Disneyland. We do this probably almost as much as you do.

Then we get to the place where they check the bags....now if you go to dland the line was all the way to the tram!!! I have NEVER seen it that crowded. FINALLY one lost pacifier later we make it to the front of the line where the people next to us packed the grocery store...no joke the entire store....finally we encounter grumpy MUTE d-land worker.
Here is the conversation that took place....
Me: here is my bag and here is a bag food all that is under the stroller is two blankets and a few sweatshirts NO GLASS.

Mute Lady: you need to empty it ALL out....

ME: Really look at this line you are not serious....REALLY??

Mute Lady: YES pull it all out....

Me: in Rage starts tossing the stuff at the lady....mute lady then doesn't even bother to look and tells me to put it all back. To which I say I am sorry I didn't realize it was mean worker day at disneyland....I then walked away. And I was happy because she was an idiot!

We finally got in had lots of fun.....after Monsters Inc. we talked about heading to Disneyland for a few rides but then I realized that my pass had fallen out of my pocket...where I ALWAYS keep it. I had Noah's my 20 dollar bill and that was it. I re-traced my steps they checked every Monsters inc. cab and still no pass. My nice nice friends said that they would come with me and help me find it. Then as we walked away poor Brinley fell out of the stroller landed on her face with a bloody nose.....so Lisa and Shaylyn were done. So Darci and I headed back to bugs land where luckily they had found my pass....yipee. After that we went on Woody's round up one more time. Finally we made it back to the car....LOTS of drama but still FUN.


But don't worry someday when I work at Disneyland (after all my kids are gone) I will be nice to all your kids kids....because cmon workers you know that Mickey would not have been happy with all that attitude. Thanks fun friends! We WILL do it again!

And our new floor gets put in....WEDNESDAY....I have so much work to do but I am so excited....so if anyone wants to go to the park.....mall or anything I have to be out of my house for two days!!!

5 comments:

karin said...

WOW! Is it weird that I am sad that I didn't go, even with all that drama?

We are thinking about the park tomorrow and D-land on Thursday.

Darci said...

I still can't believe that all of those people were in such a bad mood! What is in the air lately???

Aaron Shaw said...

At least you get to go to disney land. Just be glad you aren't in provo! the arm pit of the US. This place sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to come back to California! Oh and I know your busy but give me some more close ups of those beautiful children of yours. How weird that is. You are a MOM. You ave CHILDREN. That is so cool!

Bethany said...

My favorite part about reading your blog - is now I can totally hear your voice and see your hand motions, just how you would be saying it!

I'm trying to make it to the park tomorrow after I take Rachel to school and I am also up for a trip to the mall sometime. I have stuff to return at Macy's. I would love to go to NY & Co. And yes, the mall counts as exercise too. :<)

Unknown said...

That is too funny...what is with grumpy workers? We need to go sometime soon, all of us are finally feeling better. Sorry you had to put up with all the crazyness