Friday, August 1, 2008

This Week.....

 


Well I am slowly trying to do things, I am just completely un-motivated and the heat doesn't help. This week I was pretty busy with drs. appts for Ryder and I. Ryder went in on wednesday, he is doing really great he now weighs 6lbs 3oz. so he gained 11oz. in a week!! I am glad that I don't have to supplement him and that everything is going well. On Wednesday my Mom, Leslie, Cari and the boys came to visit and help wth the boys when I took Ryder to the Dr. Noah had a lot of fun playing all day with his cousins. Porter loved Ryder and held him so sweetly..seriously I love the picture!! We also got a chance to go play in the sprinklers at our friends house. The boys had so much fun playing together and have really missed being together! They also had fun climing in these toy boxes that they had. They were even requesting that there pictures be taken. Too cute! It was a fun day and the boys played really well together, giving us mom's a chance to sit and relax and catch up too!! Each day I am feeling like there is more and more I can do. I still have not ventured to anywhere public by myself but hopefuly I will soon!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marc and Shay said...

Looks like you guys had fun - sorry we missed it! I'm on the down side of no motivation so it's nice to hear that there is an upside coming :). I love the pictures!

karin said...

That was fun. I am glad I can help you get out but not really out. When are we going to do this again?

Darci said...

so cute. We really all need to get together and motivate each other, that might help!!!!

Jamie said...

It's always a little stressful going out in public my yourself at first, isn't it? I totally remember that. I'm glad Ryder is doing so well. It looks like the boys are having a fun summer!

shanda said...

So much fun. I miss those day in the spinklers. I just had a spinler day in my yard with the activity day girls from my ward. Glad to hear that Ryder is doing well. He is in our prayers