Sunday, October 14, 2007

Disney Innovations.....

On Wednesday we got to go to Disneyland with my family. We had so much fun! This time while we were there we went into the Innovations in tomorrowland. I had never been there, but it is such a great place! It is nice and stroller friendly and there is so much for the kids to play with! Noah doesn't understand what the computers and such do but he had fun running around and touching everything! It is always fun when we go to Disneyland and even more fun when we find new things that we like to do! (I appologize for the overuse of the exclamation point but it is so much more fun than a period!!!!)

2 comments:

karin said...

We love Innovations too! Why haven't we gone before?

cari said...

I am sooooo jealous of your passes. Cute photos, it looks like you guys had a blast. By the way...where are you, I've been trying to get a hold of you all day.