Monday, January 14, 2013

New Years....


2012 was one of those years that honestly I couldn't be happier to say good bye to. While we did have some amazing things a new house, and a new baby most of the things in between were a bit much. So counting down to 2013 was exciting to me. I couldn't wait to put this year and the bad string of luck goodbye......

I swear it may not look like it fits....

Aunt Leslie was such a HUGE help with the boys while we were going back and forth to the hospital. I don't know what I would have done with out her!!
 During the day we decided to take the boys out to go do something....we tried out the new bowling alley in Temecula....the boys loved it.  I loved it because it was all so nice and new and CLEAN. Bowling alleys completely freak me out!!
 That night we headed to my Grandparents for lots of yummy food and games. Dru and Heather introduced to a fun new game bubble talk it was a hit with all....except the men who were busy playing poker...Jeff actually won. Maybe we should test out our luck in Vegas this year!!



 Carter and Noah kept coming up with these funny hair styles.....goof balls!
 Sawyer and Rhys were the only two who didn't make it until midnight.
 I made Casey take a picture with me....I found out I was pregnant with Nash two days before I threw her a baby shower for Jack....I definitely did NOT see that one coming!!!
 2013 has got to be better to us.....pretty please!!
 Party animal....




 New years day was spent like this.......SO SO tired!!


No comments: