Monday, January 14, 2013

Bad Luck.....


I was really hoping after this happened....the day after christmas with my brand new baby. I was thinking maybe just maybe our bad luck was ending.





Nope it didn't last.....Last wednesday I slipped going down the stairs with Nash. Luckily I bent my body forward over Nash and he was completely fine. But I took a good beating I have a small hair line fracture in my arm. No cast but I am in a sling for the next few weeks. And I hurt my back and bruised a kidney.  Luckily I am feeling so much better....except maybe my pride. 

I am so glad that I have so much family and friends looking out for us. Our ward has been so supportive bringing in meals for weeks and offering anything. My family is amazing and I am so blessed having them around me to offer help. I really hope I can get back to normal quickly and back to our life and our new normal....whatever that is!!

No comments: