Monday, April 2, 2012

Leo 2012

Leo Carrillo came and went. Holy cow is it a ton of work! I absolutely love going. It is so neat to me that my children have something that I have done with my family for over half my life!!
I'm so grateful to my wonderful parents for making it possible to go and enjoy this. It is so neat to see all of us once teens now married and a million kids running around. As usual we missed Jeff especially since Leo is where we got our start. Thanks babe for helping us to go even if you are stuck home working your butt off.
Thanks Deb for all the wonderful pictures!










Until next year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

The Four on Board said...

looks SO fun! I have always been jealous of your family tradition of Leo Carrillo. I am trying to convince my fam to go camping this summer....we will see!!!