Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lucky

Lucky....that is exactly the word I would use to explain how I feel about Jenn! I feel so lucky to have found her and have her as my friend! It has been since college that I had what I would call a BEST friend. I am so glad Jenn fit the bill and is willing to put up with me and all my crazy!!! It is funny because Jenn and I have For the past few years run in the same circle and one day last summer we were like and why aren't we best friends?! Since then we have been attached at the hip.
This has been the hardest thing about moving away. I miss Jenn SO much. I am so lucky to have found her and so lucky that she is still my friend even if it is a texting and visiting friend I will take all that I can get!!


Love ya Jenn!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

jenn said...

Ahh!! I love you too and feel exactly the same way! No wonder we are besties!

Charise said...

I know what you mean!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE JENN!
She is an amazing friend. You are such a darling girl. I miss you!
Where did you move to? I am REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping it is Cary, North Carolina. I would love to have you back in my neighborhood!