Friday, January 13, 2012

10 months

January 1 Rhys turned 10 months I can't get over it. He is getting SO big. It just kills me!


So here are 10 things about Rhys this month.
1. Rhys loves to EAT! He prefers foods he can eat himself. Some of his favorites are: waffles, rice, black beans, shredded chicken, bananas, in n out cheeseburgers, fries and gold fish.

2. He has 5 teeth

3. Pretty much only likes to sleep in his crib.

4. Loves to play patty cake and clap.

5. Weighs 17 pounds

6. Got croup after Christmas and had to have his first antibiotics

7. Screams bloody murder every time I leave a room or walk past him. (I'm rather sick of this one. Especially when I am trying to pack!!)

8. Loves to play with any kind of paper. But his favorite is trying to eat diaper wipes.

9. Still sucks his thumb

10. Sleeps from 8-6 and pretty much takes 3 naps a day.


Rhysy is Getting to such a fun age. I can't believe he is almost 1! So crazy.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: