Saturday, February 26, 2011

We made it this far....

So bummed I am 34 weeks and laying in a hospital bed. I really thought I was going to make it until March.

I was admitted to the hospital on Thursday and am hoping to go as long as my labs look fine sometime today.

I have a hard time sitting still and hope I can do it at home I would really like to have him stay in until 36 weeks.

I am so lucky we have received nothing but calls and texts on be half of us and our kids! I appreciate it and will be calling in all favors.

I am so bad at slowing down and asking for help. But I know I have so much family and friends who have offered to step up. Thanks so much! We feel the love and blessings and are so excited to rest and get this little one here safely. So if you have any good book or movie recommendations send them my way! We all know I don't sit still well at all!!

2 comments:

Courtney N said...

Hang in there girl!! : )

Amy Snell said...

Ugh....sorry your having trouble...none the less if you need an easy read, I am in love with Joann Fluke...she writes food murder mystery books and they are fun :) Hope your doing better!! Thinking of you!!