Sunday, February 20, 2011

Showered

I have AMAZING friends!!!! They threw me the BEST shower! It was so amazing to feel so loved! I am so excited for little Rhys to get here!!!! My friend Katie made everything so wonderful!! Thanks so much girls for such an amazing shower......how did I not get pictures with my girlies??
The theme was cute as a button.......primary colors like we are doing for his room!!!
Lots of family came too! I feel so LOVED!! I have loved being pregnant with Missy she is due with her first about a month before me!!!














It was so fun to get some new clothes! After three older brothers we are basically starting over so it is nice to have some new things to look forward to!!!




Aunt Lisa made the cutest blanket. It is so soft! Can't wait to wrap him up in it!!
























Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with me! I am so excited for this little guy to come and join our family! Only a few more weeks!!!
Thanks again to all my amazing friends for all they did!!!







No comments: