Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Irvine Pumpkin Patch

Literallly last week was crazy. On Saturday we were kicked out of the house all day so we could get new carpet.....YAY!!!We invited the family to Irvine Regional Park. It was CRAZY crowded. We almost didn't go in but we were glad we did.....the boys had a blast!!!!!
Well except Ryder....he is a little small still so he doesn't get to participate in the jumpy houses and all that stuff for fear that he will get trampled. Trying to get a picture of the cousins.....Kaitlyn is going to be one VERY well protected little girl.


I have to get my baby girl fix somehow.......

I forgot my camera but Rob and Shannon were nice enough to take some for us.

I LOVE this one of Noah I can't believe how big he is getting!!



And then there is Sawyer......who is all about doing whatever I tell him NOT to do!!!!
We had a great family day. Now I need to get the rest of the house put back together.....seriously getting carpet is like moving....so worth it. But WOW lots of work!!!

No comments: