Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Leo 2010

We just got home Monday night from Leo Carrillo. This was one of the best years we have had in a VERY long time the weather was spectacular. It was even warm at night.
Jeff and I on the beach. Jeff only got to stay for a day. I was sad for him to go home but busy season calls...
Crazy that 10 years ago Jeff and I had our very first kiss at Leo Carrillo. It will always hold a very special place in my heart!! I was trying so hard to take a picture of Sawyer.....to prove he was there....



The boys loved climbing the rocks one time Sawyer gave me a huge scare and I had to haul up the rocks after him. Thank goodness for all those rock climbing trips as a kid.

Ryder and his facial expressions he was cracking everyone up.






It is so crazy 10 years ago we were all teenagers and now we have tons of kids. It is so much fun to see my kids playing with kids I grew up with!!
All the kids hanging out in the hole Morgan dug....probably for Molly but she wanted nothing to do with it.... Noah at the top of the rock.





Ryder and Wes playing in the sand....it cracks me up all of us blondes with all these red headed boys.







Trying to drive the motor home......









Tyson took all the 5 year olds on a hike up the creek with his brave helpers Matt, Holli and Tyler. Noah had the best time and loved it. He was very proud to tell all his friends at school.















oo
l

2 comments:

Larsens said...

Aww..so jealous! I love this place!

Today was fun! We should get together during priesthood. Love the abbs of steel email address!

Aaron Shaw said...

Boo...(Tear...)I'm so sad I couldn't come down! I better be there next year. I haven't been to Leo for 4 years! Looks like you all fun though.