Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebration Day!

I LOVE Birthday's....I think that it is the most glorious thing to have a day all about you...all day. My mom always made a BIG deal about Birthdays and I want my kids to have the same wonderful memories of Birthday's. I wanted Jeff to have a good Birthday the last two were not so great. Two years ago we moved on his special day and last year not only was I on bed rest but he was also sick. And since Fathers Day was a bust do to my surgery I set out to make it a success. I hope he had a good day...as good as it can get when you have to go to work. (oh the joys of being an adult)
We went to Jeff's favorite....Lucille's. He was showered with gifts and love. I hope he knows how lucky we are to have him in our lives. I hope he had a very wonderful day!! We ended the night cuddled up on the couch watching LOST on bluray. I love a good day.

The Birthday Boy!

Aunt Shannon and Ryder...checking out a helicopter.

Jeff, his Mommy, and Ryder

Sawyer LOVES frosting....

My favorite Birthday boy....

LOVING his own watermelon slice!!!

The dinner group.....

Ryder....I just couldn't resist that sweet face....

This is actually from the other day. My friend Katie brought us dinner.....Sawyer again LOVED the frosting. It was the BEST chocolate frosting I have ever tasted!!!

1 comment:

Aaron Shaw said...

Looks like fun! Tell Noah I missed seeing him in the pictures, looks like someone was grumpy. Love you guys!