Sunday, June 28, 2009

BIG Thanks!

When we moved to Orange County two years ago I thought I might die....or kill my husband. (But that is a whole other story) Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be so blessed and so loved.
I have the very best group of friends. I can't believe how many of them have run to my aid this past week. It is so comforting to have people offer to come and pick up my kids and play with them while I am obviously out of it. And bringing TONS of food....seriously I don't think they have EVER eaten so well. I am so beyond touched. I am the worst patient ever because I HATE having to admit that I just can't do it on my own. I guess Heavenly Father was looking out for us two years ago when he brought us here. Besides friends I also have the BEST Mom and Mom in law. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty! They are the best examples of selfless love and service!
THANKS EVERYONE!!!! Seriously much love to all of you!!!
Hopefully we will be getting out this week and enjoying some of this GLORIOUS weather!
And if this doesn't bring a smile to your face.....my baby is getting WAY to big!!!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

We have missed you! Glad to hear you're doing better! Hopefully Noah gets better soon so we can hang out!

Kelly said...

Glad you are doing better too! We do miss you and need our Abby back! I feel bad that I haven't been able to help you yet. Maybe soon I can right!?! :)

Heather said...

I guess it's time for another one! hee-hee :)

Darci said...

That is what friends are supposed to do, but I understand how hard it is to find. I hope we can all get together and go swimming in the toddler pool soon.