Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Again....

I know you are probably so sick of the disney posts by now...but it is my blog and I really don't care I am making memories here people....

Last Monday the 22nd, we ventured off to Disneyland to spend time with Grammy and Grampy and Leslie. The boys had so much fun in spite of all getting shots before arriving. Anyone you has to take kids to get shots should bribe them with a trip to disneyland they will be angels...best Dr. trip yet. While at the Dr.s office Noah was talking to a man who was there with his older son telling him all about his shot the man said oh did the dr. give you a shot and he said no and yelled at the top of his little lungs NO THAT LADY RIGHT THERE GIVE IT TO ME IN MY ARM. The nurse laughed so hard and said that was a first for her.

Another funny random thing Almost daily I find Sawyer in my room unplugging the baby monitor from the base and putting the cord in his mouth...my brother and I used to do this as kids with a keyboard you get a slight shock and it feels cool. But I don't want my eighteen month old doing it...I need a picture of it, it is hilarious and he just giggles while rubbing it all over his tongue. I know call CPS you would think I would remember to put said baby monitor away. But I am not sleeping well and can barely remember my name so sue me....

Back to Disneyland...
Every time we go with my parents we always seem to get GREAT seats for the parade...the boys love them but I refuse to sit for hours for a seat but I love moments where we get great seats by accident..although this is not a great parade to have close seats for. You get SOAKED...ask Grammy she was NOT happy about it. But we had a fun night I love FALL there are no lines and we get great use out of our passes.





8 comments:

Bethany said...

i'm so jealous! our passes ended last week and i didn't get to go on the new toy story ride.

Darci said...

I never get sick of dland posts. I post about them all the time too. The kids look so cute in their mickey hats, love it.

Courtney N said...

I could never get sick of disneyland and I am so jealous that you guys get to go there so much!

Aaron Shaw said...

I love the pictures. Keep posting them. I want to go to Disney Land. I haven't been there for like five years at least!!! Do they still sell that pineapple soft serve. I bet it costs $10 for a small cup???

karin said...

I LOVE Disney posts. I have another one coming soon and then another one and then after today another one...so don't feel like you shouldn't post them because we all do.

Wells Family said...

Love the photo's! what a great bribe. That is fun that your mom, dad and leslie got to go with you. I love the mickey mouse ears on the boys! Too Cute!

Rheads said...

What a fun Blog! I could spend hours here!!! Great Pictures! Come to Bunko next week. I am moving to Nevada on October 20th and I'd love to see you before I go!! Keep in touch!

rheadfamily.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I love D-land at Halloween. Oh, and Christmas. Oh, and right after the New Year. Okay, I love D-land anytime.