Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disney Vaca

There are two new posts under this one, I have been a little behind and need to keep this up to date for my journal so here it goes....
We picked Jeff up after preschool and headed up to Disneyland for our annual trip with Grandpa Rich, Grandma Jody, Uncle Rob and Aunt Shannon. After checking in we went into California Adventure Noah rode California Soarin for the first time and loved it. After that we took Jeff on the new ride toy story...he did beat me but I was holding Ryder so in my mind I won!! It was REALLY hot so we just kind of walked around, I must say California Adventure is a very big bummer for people with little kids you have to 42" to ride on almost every ride so Noah just gets very mad because he can't go on anything. Grandpa and Grandma did find a cool place were the kids can run around and play on slides, the brother bear area...but those pictures will come later. We had dinner that night at Tortilla Joes in downtown disney and then Jody and I walked around while everyone else went to get on a few rides in Disneyland.
The next day we woke up early and headed into the park at nine...it was so nice to get in there and get on some of the rides we really never go on. Noah LOVED peterpan, he is going to be peter pan for Halloween so we bought him the hat there he wore it everywhere!! I have been wanting to get the boys mickey ears for a long time but I wanted to wait until they would actually keep them on. Noah loved them, Sawyer not so much. We also went to toon town you can go see mickey and minnies house, the boys loved running around and then at the end you get some one on one time with Mickey. Noah loved it Sawyer only from afar.


 

 

After a yummy lunch we headed back to the hotel to swim, they have such a cool pool and Noah and Saywer had a lot of fun. We had yummy dinner that night at the buffet and then headed back to Disneyland. Noah is obsessed with Thunder Mountain and drives us all crazy until we take him on it. He also rode spalsh mountain and space mountain for the first time. He is so fun I just love this age!! The next morning we went to the character breakfast at the hotel, not only is the food super yummy but the boys love meeting the characters, they come up to you at your table and also play little games with songs, it is so funny. Sawyer was afraid they were going to eat his food.
 


Oh and yes Ryder was with us but some how I did not get him in any of the pictures....but he loves disney as much as me he slept 6hrs the second night we were there, I was so grateful. This is such a fun trip and were so glad to spend time together and have so much fun. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!

Sorry for all the posts...I am done for today atleast....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

that's it, i'm getting a disney pass. it looks like so much fun!

Darci said...

What a great vacation!! I am ready for mine. Can't wait to see you guys again. Those boys are all so adorable!

Yay for Preschool.

shanda said...

OK now I really wanted to go why did't you call me I could have been there in 12 hrs. Where are your priortyes. JK but we are hopping to go to Disneyland in oct it will be Ryans first time ever

Wells Family said...

You guys sure look like you had a blast! I bet the boys were in heaven. Since you didn't get photos of Ryder, that just means that you will have to go back to Disneyland again.