Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Filling our Days.....


Sorry for the over abundance of posting lately but I am SO bored and this takes up my many many hours on the couch or lying on my left in bed. I have had to go to the dr. everyday this week to be monitored....so that does take out a little of time from the day. My blood pressure and blood work show toxcemia...so they started giving me shots today to help stregthen Ryder's lungs since he will most likely come before or at 35 weeks. I have new appreciation for my poor babies when they get shots....seriously I got it in the butt....and it still hurts. I don't want to go back tomorrow. I think I may cry the next time I have to take the boys in...it hurt that much.



So enough about me....and my sob story. The boys are handling it all great and between Grammy and Grandma Jody they are being spoiled rotten. I think they may be loving this. On Tuesday Grammy came down and brought the boys a fun toy to play outside with the hose...they had so much fun and did it again today. Grandma Jody got Noah and Sawyer a little pool to play in also and they love it. I managed to take a few pictures when we were there this past weekend. Jeff has been great at taking care of us and we hope that this can all be over soon and Ryder can be healthy.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Grandmas are the best spoilers. its nice to have family near by to lighten the load too.

karin said...

I am sorry you are #1 on bed rest, #2 getting shots in the butt and #3 that Ryder is coming so quickly. But for #3 you already know my plan about that and for #1 you have your mom and MIL keeping your kids entertained (and really that is the worse part of bed rest).

Darci said...

So sorry about the butt thing, I would be in total panic mode, yuck!!! I guess Ryder is just meant to come early, he must be needed here, we can't wait to met him.