Friday, December 7, 2007

Disguisting....

All I can say is gross!!! This morning I was making Jeff's lunch and Sawyer was right in the kitchen crawling as usual. I looked down and saw something that looked like a black string in his hand....then I realized it was moving and it was a WORM!!! And yes he had already put it in his mouth. Me being the biggest bug wimp started screaming for Jeff and telling Sawyer to let go, like he even knew what I was talking about. I finally grabbed him by the arm and made Jeff grab the worm I am such a wimp. I don't know what I would have done if he had not been here. Luckily Sawyer has no teeth so the worm was still intact.

On a better note, Noah is obsessed with the song Jingle Bells...he started singing it last night at dinner and then again this morning, it is so cute. A boy after my own heart, whenever we are in the car he asks me to turn up the Christmas music!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Normally, worms don't bother me and I have even picked them up alive, but if I saw it in my child's mouth. . . totally disgusting!!! I would have freaked out too!

Thanks for the fun holiday ideas. John and I were just talking about were some good places are to see the lights and things. I hope we can do some of them.

karin said...

If I had been alone, I probably would have grabbed a tissue and used that, but touching it with my bare hand- NO THANK YOU!

Darci said...

That is TOTALLY GROSS. I would never want to live in my house again if Gwen had a worm in her hand inside, where did it come from????

Aaron Shaw said...

Mmmmm... I hope it tasted good!!!

cari said...

Worms are so gross and my kids pick them up like they're nothing. I just don't understand it. I need a girl in this family to see things my way for once because we all know the boys get the bug thing from their dads.