Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Week

Turning 30 is no joke around here! I was seriously so spoiled!!
Sunday we went to Jody and Rich's to celebrate March Birthday's! Sawyer was extremely excited about his new bike and has been riding it every day!!


The boys had fun playing dress up!



Friday rolled around and it was pure spoiling all day!! Jeff got me a fantastic cinnamon roll from Great Harvest. And three pairs of earrings from Brighton! Love him!!



Later in the day I got these flowers! I was so excited to get a night off with out the boys thanks mom and dad for making it happen!!


I went and visited my favorite author friend for a book signing. Then had an awesome lunch with all my Aunts! It was an awesome day and I felt so spoiled!!


Saturday my mom and I went to the day spa for facials!! It was so amazing. My sinuses felt soooo much better!! Then Jeff and I headed down to San Diego. We saw a movie did lots and lots of shopping and slept ate and relaxed! I even found the time for a mani and pedi!! It was heaven!!





We came home to dessert with my family for more March birthday love!!





Here is to being 30!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: