Monday, January 11, 2010
1 to the 8
Today marks Ryder's eighteen month! I can't believe he is that old. I am so sad that my "baby" is more over a toddler now! This stage is always a hard one for me and it is especially hard this time because I just got one out of this stage like a minute ago!
Things I love about Ryry
*when he dances it is so cute because he hasn't figured out how to move his feet yet.
* He can finally walk and uses it as his primary mode of transportation.
* He LOVES his Daddy and walks around looking for him all day
* He loves to cuddle...please oh please don't let that change!
* He copies EVERYTHING his big brothers do EVERYTHING
*He loves nursery and could really careless about sacrament meeting.
* He doesn't have stranger anxiety yet and will pretty much go to anyone
* He is a great sleeper!
* He loves his bottle and his blankie!
I can't even imagine our life without our sweet baby boy!!