Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

I can't believe another year has come and gone. I can't believe that ten years ago I met Jeff, it seems like yesterday when we were going to prom. There is no way that it could be ten years ago.
I am not a resolution person but yet I like to reflect on the things I would like for our family in the coming year. 2009 was a very challenging year for me and I am looking forward to a fresh start in this new year.

Some of my goals this year include,

Not being so up tight I have been so on edge lately. I have seen the greatest poster on etsy that says "stay calm and carry on" I am thinking of putting it in a frame next to my bed.

I am hoping to have a love affair with my camera this year. I am so excited to learn more about photo shop and really enjoy photography.

Be the best mom I can be. I like to do it all, all the time and I have just decided that just isn't possible so I am going to say no when u don't think I can do it or when it will take away too much from them


so I can enjoy this precious time with my little guys.

I hope you all have a fabulous new year! I look forward to seeing what this year will bring for us, we are so blessed and happy!!

No comments: