Friday, August 28, 2009

SHUT-IN




I know no one is going to believe me when I say this but.....I am becoming a SHUT-IN!

I am serious. I am to this point. Sawyer is at that oh so lovely age where he has chosen to forget all the words he knows, so instead of talking his way out of a problem he hits, bites, scratches, you name it he does it. So for fear of other children I am not leaving the house. Well atleast not to play. The park is no fun I am too busy chasing the kid all over said park. Same with the pool, beach, lake. YUCK. All while I am carrying Ryder around (who refuses to stand on his feet) Though I don't blame him why would the kid walk when everytime he stands he gets knocked down by his LOVING brothers....(input sarcasm) I told Jeff that we need the Costco swing set in the backyard so I NEVER have to leave. Then I can get into sewing and finally catch up on my scrapbooking.

I figure by the time I get Sawyer out of this stage then Ryder will start. SO if you don't see us for awhile I am done and becoming a shut in. So don't worry I haven't fallen off the wagon completely. At least not yet!

2 comments:

karin said...

I almost believe you but once the weather is cooler, we will have fun things to do, like go to Disneyland with my fabulous sisters (who don't have children of their own to chase or hold and want to chase and hold children). We will find a way for you (and your children) to get out to play.

Bethany said...

I beileive you but I won't let it happen. I will be down to 2 kids and done nursing - I will make you go to Disneyland and the park also!! What days does Noah have ps?