Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby Girl.....

WAY back in April when Lisa told me she was having a girl I told her I was doing her shower. You see Lisa is Ryder's surrogate mother. Ryder loves her she has held him since birth, got him to take a bottle and listened to his endless cries and still held him. Seriously he loves her.....he even still tries to sit on her lap even though baby girl is now taking up most of that lap. Any how I love to throw a party especially a girly pink one.
When Lisa told me she liked green and pink I was so excited because if I had ever had a girl it would of been lime green and hot pink!!

I had a fun time decorating even though these pictures are from the next day you get the idea......Thanks Martha Stewart for the tissue paper pom poms.....these made such a difference and were so easy. Definitely a party staple from here on out.


I seriously LOVE costco every once in a while they sell some great things for entertaining and they are such a deal... that is how I got the plate tier and water pitcher. I love to add bows to change it up for the theme!



Me, Lisa and Shaylyn......


Lisa and Shaylyn.....


Jenny, Bethany, and Katie.....


Angela, Kelly and Charise......
If I haven't said it enough I am SOOOOO lucky with my group of friends. I have been so blessed to have such amazing friends who are so supportive and I know I can count on. I love them each for there wonderful attitudes... really I believe it takes a village to raise a child. They are so awesome. Thanks girls for coming and partying it up with me!!!



The fabulous gifts....seriously this is going to be one well dressed baby girl!!

Thanks Lisa for letting us spoil you!!! I can't wait to see her!!!

4 comments:

Darci said...

I am so sad that I missed it!!! Look like tons of fun though.

Larsens said...

You did a fantastic job! I especially loved the candy game and cute pom poms!

Do you need any whipped cream??? (:

Bethany said...

You did a wonderful job Abby! You are so creative and what a great friend you are to give her such a nice shower!!

Hancocks said...

So jealous! Looks like a great party!!!