I can't believe that it is 2009 I swear the time is flying by. I can't believe we have another year together and we are so blessed! Here is our top things from the Trapp's this year.
1. Jeff and I celebrated our FIVE year anniversary. I can't believe how fast the years are flying by!
2. Ryder joined our family in July it was a long few months from there but we are well aware of what a little miracle he really is.
3. Sawyer went from our easy going mellow boy to our TWO year old fire cracker!
4. Noah started school this year and has become so big and is a great helper. Now if we could only get rid of the attitude problem.
5. We were fortunate enough to take some great trips this year, San Diego, Disneyland and Hawaii to name a few.
6. We survived our first year with Jeff busy doing taxes. Jeff passed ALL of his tests and is now an Enrolled Agent. We are so proud of you!!
7. Ryder played baby Jesus in Follow the Star. Definitly a highlight for me.
8. WE have had fun spending our first full year in Orange County taking in all the fun stuff around us!
9. Blessing Ryder and having all our wonderful family with us. We are so blessed with wonderful priesthood holders all around us.
10. No major health problems we have all been well and we only had one trip to the ER with all these banshee's it is amazing it was only once and luckily we survived with no major issues!!
I am not one for Resolutions or things but I still try and work on things. So there are a few goals I have in mind for 2009.....
Get better at sewing I love my machine and I am so excited for some of the projects I have planned.
Get caught up on my scrapbooks....luckily Jeff has busy season coming up.
Lastly get back on track with weight watchers, and learn to eat healthier for our family making them do so also. I am also going to try and go walking/running every morning at 6am....Really I would like to try and walk a half marathon this year. WE will see if that happens but I am hoping that having sometime every morning will do me some good not just physically but mentaly as well!
I hope you all have a very happy, healthy 2009!