Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My life is over......


Well after many many weeks of scooting and rocking Sawyer is crawling. I still am a little suprised it took him this long but I think he finally figured out the best way to save himself from his brother is to get away. I just can't believe it, Noah was eleven months before he figured out how to crawl. So this is just all new to me and I feel a little like my life is over now that I have two mobile boys!!! Also a Birthday shout to my cousin PORTER...well I think of him more like a nephew but he turned Four yesterday!!1 I can't even believe it! When Jeff and I first moved back to California we lived with Cari and Sam for a few months...Porter was just barely one and I was preggers with Noah, he used to come and cuddle up to my belly and fall asleep with me on the couch...now he could careless about cuddling with me, but I will always remember those sweet memories when he was little. We love you Porter and we are so happy that you got disney passes for your special day!! Now you can go with us!!!

4 comments:

Darci said...

Crawling does make your life crazy, but it is fun to see them grow up. Don't worry about Playgroup and please come back and hang with us.

karin said...

Now we just have to teach him how to walk. Then life is a little easier because he won't want to be held and you don't have to carry him to the car and stuff. And he will be able to "play" with Noah better.

cari said...

I can't believe that he is crawling! Especially cause it wasn't quite this soon for Noah was it? Oh, and how come all the pictures you have of me, I'm prego AND in a swimsuit???? Is this your idea of a joke???

Abby said...

cari: I did not even notice that it was you in the picture...sorry!!! I think we need to take some new pictures on thanksgiving!!!