Friday, September 28, 2007

Half a year and four Dr. visits.......

I can't believe that Sawyer is six months old!!!! Here are the six things he is up to these days.....

1. eating....he weighed 19 and a half pounds.....
2. rolling and scooting......
3. TEETHING!!!
4. trying to sit up....
5. grabbing...that is one reason why I cut off my hair
6. cuddling a few times this week he fell asleep on someone instead of wanting his bed!!!



It all started two weeks ago......Jeff woke up with an ear ache, we thought it was swimmers ear but it was an ear infection...that was doctor visit #1....Last Tuesday while in Temecula Noah came down with a fever....by friday he still had a fever and still miserable.....turns out he had a sinus infection...that was doctor visit #2....Tuesday Sawyer had his six month check up no sickness for him just routine shots followed by a routine fever that was doctor visit #3.....I thought that I caught Noah's cold on Monday night I took lots of medicine and felt great Tuesday night then on Thursday I thought my head might explode...so finally I went in today...sinus infection and ear infection doctors visit #4.....I think that I am going to send Jeff's paycheck directly to the pharmacy and doctors office!!

2 comments:

karin said...

I hate going to the doctor's but I hate being sick even more. I hope you don't have anymore doctor's visits for a while, who is going to hang out with me if ya'll are sick?!

cari said...

I was afraid that Carter was the one who started all this. Is it bad to say I'm happy Jeff was sick first? I hope you all are better by Sunday, can't wait to see you!