Thursday, September 27, 2007

Disneyland and the first aid station........and a very long post!!!!




Let me just start out by saying that for the first two years of my little mans life we have been without much drama....but in the last week I have been to the doctors far more than I need to....so with that we went to disneyland yesterday with a GREAT group of friends. Moms went first and the husbands come after work. It was a very fun time until I well kinda ran my little mans head into a pole on the haunted mansion....he cried I asked him if he was okay and he said he still wanted to go on the ride so we did and he had FUN!! Once off the ride everyone but me realized that my child was bleeding and had a little hole in his head!!! Nice mom huh make him run into the pole and then go on the ride and then everyone else tells you that your child has blood on the side of his head! Nice I know!! So luckily I was with calm people who took my tiny man on rides while me and little man trudged off to the nurses station.....Lets just say that she told me to go urgent care....I love disney and I know that they had to cover there liability and all so I asked my group what they would do......well we ended up on a few more rides with a HUGE RED crayon band-aid and looks from all the people in line with us!! So the next time you are at disneyland and if you are like me and a little low on your mommy radar bring your friends so you can borrow theirs!!! Don't worry my little man is just fine and if you see him I promise you he will show you his band-aid......

5 comments:

karin said...

I am surprised you don't have a picture with the HUGE RED CRAYON band-aid. He looked so cute with it, especially because I know how small his wound was under the HUGE band-aid.

Are we doing the same thing next Wednesday?

Abby said...

I forgot to take a picture with the big red band-aid!! Don't worry thewound looked smaller once we got home...thanks again for the mommy instinct!!

Next Wednesday sounds good!!

karin said...

I was looking through the pictures I took- I will post a photo of the HUGE, RED band-aid on my blog as soon as I get car out of the garage- so check back later tonight.

cari said...

Maybe you should just hand those annual passes over to someone who could use them responsibly. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Heather said...

Love your blog Abby! I'm glad you're doing it so that I can watch your little babies grow(since you had to go and leave us -sniff, sniff.)