Monday, August 27, 2012

Hawaii via phone pictures

I have been so daunted by our Hawaii trip and documenting it that I just kind of have blocked it out. So these will not be in any particular order or really make sense to anyone but oh well.

We had a great trip to Hawaii with Jeff's mom and family.
The boys were great travelers even with two major plane delays they did awesome. I was so proud of them. We missed Rhys who stayed home with Jenn and my family. But the trip would have been way too much for him and me if he had come. It was a great trip. Jeff and I got the chance to really enjoy the older boys and play and have fun with them. Noah and Jeff snorkeled every day. Sawyer and Noah loved the water slide at the hotel pool. We went to the Hawaii temple visitors center and toured BYU Hawaii a little. We went to the Polynesian Culture Center and saw there amazing Luau. We also went to the Dole pineapple plantation and ate shaved ice every day. On our last day we even saw turtles at the beach. Phew it was a great trip!! Thank you so Much Grandma Jody and Papa Rich!! Now for the picture unload!! Aloha!!

No comments: