Monday, July 29, 2013

Great to be 8

If you follow me on about the million other social media outlets you have already seen these pictures....


Noah was baptized May 4th, 2013 It was a very special day filled with our closest family and friends. Jeff baptized him and confirmed him a member of the church. Noah was so nervous about the entire process. It was so cute to see him and his mannerisms through out the day. Noah is such a good kid with a good heart. We couldn't be more proud of him and the example he is setting for his 4 younger brothers!!



 As if the day wasn't special enough we also decided to bless Nash. It was very emotional for me being my last baby and my first baby sharing these special days. I love that they will always have this day together.






 Noah loves both his Grandma's so much. He asked them to speak at the baptism. It was so special to hear the sweet messages they had prepared just for him!!
















 We were so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family be here to share this special day with our family. And shortly after this I was done from the bronchitis I had been suffering with for the week!!

No comments: